With tens of millions of personal injury accidents requiring emergency medical attention annually, the help of an experienced Sanford personal injury lawyer may make a significant difference in recovering the maximum amount of compensatory damages you are owed in the event of an accident caused by negligence. You may face financial, physical, and emotional strain from medical costs, lost wages, property damages, and emotional suffering. We handle all vital aspects of your claim so you may focus on your complete recovery.
At Wooten Kimbrough Damaso & Dennis, P.A., we have over 50 years of experience handling thousands of personal injury cases for victims affected by negligence. With our reputation of success and personalized representation, we have secured multi-million dollars in damages for clients recovering from a personal injury accident. Schedule a no-cost consultation with a skilled personal injury lawyer for knowledgeable legal guidance on the best steps forward for your unique claim.
How the Experienced Sanford Personal Injury Lawyers at Wooten Kimbrough Damaso & Dennis, P.A. Can Help Your Claim
The Sanford personal injury legal team at Wooten Kimbrough Damaso & Dennis, P.A. work tirelessly on the behalf of clients to recover the optimal amount of compensation they are owed. We have recovered upwards of multi-millions in damages for clients affected by negligence.
The following are the monetary awards we have won in settlements and verdicts while fighting on behalf of personal injury victims:
- $450,000 vehicle accident compensatory damages
- $5,200,000 trucking accident compensatory damages
- $3,280,000 trucking accident compensatory damages
- $1,000,000 catastrophic accident compensatory damages
Through our trusted legal process, we are able to provide personalized, award-winning representation that bolsters the chances of a favorable outcome. Each claim is handled by a dedicated personal injury lawyer along with the collaborative help of our exceptional legal team.
We implement the following process:
- Free consultation: During our consultation, we will take the opportunity to listen to your story, gather valuable details and offer knowledgeable legal counsel on how you should proceed next.
- Preparation: We conduct a comprehensive investigation into your claim, obtain necessary evidence, conduct research, and collaboratively strategize to build a solid claim on your behalf.
- Presentation: We offer personalized presentations and tirelessly advocate on your behalf. We implement the strategies established to accomplish our shared goals.
At Wooten Kimbrough Damaso & Dennis, P.A., we have 50 years of experience fighting for the justice and compensation personal injury victims deserve. We have handled complex cases and know how to anticipate challenges and work to obtain the most favorable outcome.
The Sanford Personal Injury Claims Process
The Sanford personal injury claims process may vary depending on the severity of the accident, injuries, and the complexities of your unique claim. Working with an experienced Sanford personal injury lawyer may bolster your chances of success due to the vast experience we have in handling these types of claims.
The personal injury process may involve the following:
- Filing a claim against all parties involved in your Sanford personal injury accident and notifying them of your pursuit of compensatory damages for the accident they caused through negligence
- Attempting to negotiate a settlement with the at-fault parties for the losses incurred in the accident. A skilled personal injury lawyer may help you obtain the optimal amount of compensation you deserve
- If negotiations are unsuccessful, file a lawsuit in court to obtain the compensation you deserve
- Litigating your case in court and demonstrating the extent of your injuries and the severity of the accident that caused your significant injuries.
- Securing the maximum recovery you deserve or filing an alternative dispute resolution
At Wooten Kimbrough Damaso & Dennis, P.A., we will help you determine the best legal options throughout the personal injury claims process to ensure that your personal interests are protected and that you recover the optimal compensation you deserve for the injuries and other significant harm you have suffered. We understand how to navigate challenges and obstacles and aggressively negotiate on your behalf with third parties so you may focus on recovery.
Damages You May Be Eligible to Collect in a Successful Sanford Personal Injury Claim
Working with a skilled Sanford personal injury lawyer at Wooten Kimbrough Damaso & Dennis, P.A. can help determine the value of your award and the amount of compensatory damages you are entitled to receive in a successful claim. The following economic and non-economic damages may be recoverable:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Property damages
- Disability and impairment
- Medication management
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
We understand that injuries may have a permanent or lasting impact on your daily life, which may come with financial, physical, and emotional strain. Our experienced Sanford personal injury legal team tirelessly fights for the optimal compensation you deserve and manage the entirety of your claim so you may focus on your complete recovery.
Speak With the Experienced Sanford Personal Injury Lawyers at Wooten Kimbrough Damaso & Dennis, P.A.
If you have sustained a significant injury due to someone else’s negligence, speak with the Sanford personal injury lawyers at Wooten Kimbrough Damaso & Dennis, P.A. We have over 50 years of experience handling thousands of complex personal injury cases and are committed to fighting for the compensation you are owed for the physical, emotional, and financial harm you’ve suffered.