Orlando Aviation Accident Attorneys
Though less common than auto accidents, each year, aviation accidents are a common occurrence. Most consider air transportation a safe means of travel, but accidents occurring on commercial aircraft, small planes and helicopters often result in wrongful death. Negligence is often the result. Our Orlando plane accident attorneys work for victims and their families to uncover the truth and hold the responsible parties accountable.
Why Hire The Orlando Airplane Accident Attorneys at Wooten, Kimbrough, Damaso & Dennis?
- We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients in aviation accident cases
- We have over 100 years of experience in personal injury law
- We work on a contingency fee basis – no recovery, no fee
A number of other factors can contribute to an aviation accident. Negligence on behalf of the pilot, aircraft company, employees, or other party puts the everyone on board the plane in danger. Depending on the exact cause of any accident, multiple parties may be at fault.
Common carriers must uphold stricter safety standards than private carriers. Other factors make each aviation accident case unique, and if you, or a family members were involved in an aviation accident, speak with an Orlando accident lawyer to decide how to best proceed. We can secure the evidence and work with experts to conduct an independent investigation into the accident on behalf of victims.
Common Causes of Aviation Accidents
- Pilot error, potentially caused by inadequate training or inattentiveness
- Failed equipment, possibly due to improper maintenance or repair
- Faulty machinery or other parts
- Disregard for Federal Aviation Administration regulations
- Failure on behalf of air traffic controllers
Speak to an Aviation Accident Lawyer in Orlando Today
Our Orlando personal injury lawyers are standing by to take your call. The lawyers at Wooten, Kimbrough, Damaso & Dennis, P.A. have over 100 years of combined experience holding negligent parties accountable and are dedicated to helping their clients receive the compensation that they deserve. To schedule a free consultation, call us now at (407) 843-7060 or complete an online contact form today.