According to the NCPSC (National Consumer Public Safety Commission) more than 270 million people visit theme parks annually. Unfortunately, these attractions are not always designed safely or maintained properly. Furthermore, employees may not be adequately trained or attentive enough to keep patrons and their families safe from harm. If you or a loved one are injured in a theme park, our Orlando theme park injury attorneys are here to help.
Visiting a theme park is an exciting event. The thrills of the rides, spending time with family and friends and the pursuit of adventures to make memories for years to come are all components of why we love to go to recreational vacation destinations.
Even if you do not live in Florida, you and your child may still have the ability to pursue legal action against a theme park. However, amusement park owners and corporations will do everything in their power to discredit your injury claim, which is why it is essential to retain the support of experienced and qualified Orlando theme park injury lawyer.
Common Questions About Tourist Injuries & Orlando Amusement Park Accidents We’ll Help You Answer:
- What kinds of injuries do people get at theme parks?
- What should I do if a family member was hurt at an amusement park?
- Common causes of amusement park injuries include:
Different Types of Injuries Due to Theme Park Negligence:
- Broken bones from a slip and fall
- Wrongful Death
- Brain and spinal cord injury
- Emotional and psychological scarring
- Strokes from trauma to ligaments in neck
Common Causes of Amusement Park Injuries Include:
- Malfunctioning rides
- Concession stand food poisoning
- Dangerous property conditions including slippery floors or broken walkways.
- Human error
- Improper supervision of passengers