Our Orlando car accident lawyers represent people injured in vehicle collisions caused by negligence. Our team of personal injury attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience holding negligent parties responsible from wrongful deaths or catastrophic injuries in auto accidents.
How we help you with your auto accident case:
- Establishing fault and recovering damages, including in distracted driving accidents
- Assisting with insurance benefits, such as no-fault coverage, health insurance, liability insurance and uninsured motorist coverage.
How can you benefit from working with the personal injury attorneys at Wooten Kimbrough?
- We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients from auto accident cases
- We have over 100 years of experience in personal injury law
- We work on a contingency fee basis – no recovery, no fee
If your family is not already on the Florida Highway Patrol’s DAVID database, our firm highly recommends it. In the event of a serious accident, your loved ones would receive immediate notification. Adding your name to the database is free and you can register online by visiting the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles website. The personal information you provide is private and only available to law enforcement agencies. Our lawyers recommend that all of our clients register with DAVID.
Five Important Steps to Take After an Auto Accident
Auto accidents can be a confusing and frustrating time for you and your family. However, you can help the situation run more smoothly by following a few easy steps.
- Assess the situation
- Gather information
- Cooperate with first responders
- Get a medical evaluation
- Talk to a lawyer