Lost a Loved One?
Our Orlando Wrongful Death Attorneys Offer Help
If your loved one’s death could have been prevented, or was the result of negligence, medical malpractice, auto accident or other accident, you and your family may have options for seeking justice against a careless or negligent party.
How Can a Wrongful Death Lawsuit Help My Family?
We understand that no monetary compensation could erase the terrible pain of losing a loved one, but it can help the family cover the costs associated with death and provide for the future as the loved one would have. With the help of one of our Orlando wrongful death attorneys, you may be able to seek compensation for the following damages:
- Medical expenses
- Funeral expenses
- Loss of future earnings and benefits
- Loss of care and companionship
- Emotional suffering
- Punitive damages to punish dangerous behavior
Is there a Statute of Limitations for a Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
We know you are focused on grief and loss at this difficult time – and not on receiving compensation—but we feel it is our duty to gently point out that there are strict time limits (statutes of limitation) to preserve your rights. It may be beneficial to talk to an attorney as soon as possible.
Our Personal Injury Law Firm’s Experience with Wrongful Death Lawsuits
Some of the wrongful death cases we represented include:
- A seven figure settlement for the wrongful death of a college student because an equipment company allowed an unqualified driver to operate a company truck
- A multi-million dollar recovery for the family of an elderly resident assaulted and killed by another resident at an assisted living facility. While the facility claimed they had no notice of the attacker’s violent tendencies, our investigation proved that the facility covered up a number of previous attacks to avoid losing patient revenue.
For more information about your options, please contact our Orlando wrongful death lawyers to set up a free consultation now by calling (800)235-7060.