Unfortunately, businesses and establishments sometimes neglect basic safety procedures which can lead to a slip and fall accident.
Even if you do not live in Florida, you may still have the ability to pursue legal action against a private business in the event of a slip and fall. However, business owners, retail stores, restaurants, etc. will do everything in their power to discredit your injury claim.
Recovering compensation for medical expenses can be a daunting process without the right help. In the event you or a loved one injured yourself, you need to contact an experienced Orlando slip and fall lawyer.
Common Questions About Slip and Fall Cases We’ll Help You Answer:
- What kind of proof do you need for a slip and fall case?
- “What Should I Do If A Family Member Was Hurt In A Slip And Fall?”
- Common causes of slip and fall accidents
Different Types of Injuries Due to Negligence:
- Broken bones from a slip and fall
- Wrongful Death
- Brain and spinal cord injury
- Emotional and psychological scarring
- Strokes from trauma to ligaments in the neck
Common Causes of Slip and Fall Injuries Include:
- Wet and uneven surfaces
- Recently cleaned floors
- Uneven floorboards
- Poorly built staircases
- Weather Conditions
Slip And Fall Accidents Commonly Occur At:
- Grocery stores
- Retail locations
- Amusement Parks
- Cruise Ships
- Office Buildings
- and more