Our Orlando Injury Lawyers’ Awards and Recognitions
Our Orlando injury attorneys are honored to receive the following recognitions for our community participation and dedication to victims of personal injury in Orlando. Visit the following links to learn more about our honors and distinctions.
- Staff Quarterly Party
- Council Wooten, Jr. Elected President of ABOTA
- Bishop John W. Howe Names Council Wooten as Chancellor
- Wooten Kimbrough, P.A. Wins 100 Club Award from Orange County Bar Association
- Council Wooten, Jr. Chosen One of Florida’s Legal Elite
- Council Wooten, Jr. is a Super Lawyer!
- Mike Damaso Coaches Barry University Students in Mock Trial Competition
- Firm Named Law Firm of the Year for 2006 by Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida
- Orange County Bar Association Honors Council Wooten, Jr.
- Our Orlando Wrongful Death Attorneys Win Appeal in Legionnaires’ Disease Case
- Our Orlando Insurance Attorneys Win Insurance Coverage Case
- Wooten Kimbrough, P.A. Named Tier 1 Law Firm in Best Law Firms List
5 Year Service Awards
- Jeannette Rodriguez – Assistant to Council Wooten, Jr.
- Toni Perez – Assistant to Michael J. Damaso II and Thomas L. Dennis
- Rae Payne – Assistant to Nicholas A. Primrose
Other Firm News Links
If you have been injured, please contact our Orlando injury lawyers at Wooten Kimbrough, P.A. We offer free consultations for those wishing to find out if they have a case following a devastating injury or loss. Call 1-800-235-7060 to schedule yours today.