Law Firm News
Articles by Our Orlando Injury Lawyers
For information about personal injury in Orlando, please review these news articles by our Orlando injury lawyers. If you were injured, please call an Orlando injury attorney at our law firm. Call 1-800-235-7060 or submit a contact form online. Our firm has over 45 years of successful experience representing people who sustained serious injuries or lost loved ones because of someone else’s negligence.
- Firm Newsletters
- Firm Highlights
- Articles about Personal Injury Litigation
- Are Jurors Influenced by Social and Time Pressure Instead of Persuasion based on Merits of the Case
- Are Doctors with Revoked or Suspended Licenses in Other States Practicing Medicine in Your State?
- Don’t Count on Your Luck To Be Safe This St. Patrick’s Day
- NHTSA Says If You Listen Closely The Turkey Is Really Saying Buckle Buckle Buckle
- National Highway and Traffic Safety Administration 2006 Reports
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage?
- 10 Things Your Hospital Won’t Tell You
- Good news from the Florida Supreme Court
- Can I File Suit if My Parents Die from Medical Malpractice?
- Your Court Case from Beginning to End
- News About Our Orlando Injury Attorneys
- Orange County Bar Association Honors Council Wooten
- Firm Wins Appeal in Legionnaires Disease Case
- Firm Wins Insurance Coverage Case
- Staff Quarterly Party
- Orlando Injury Attorney Council Wooten, Jr. Elected President of ABOTA
- Bishop John W. Howe Names Council Wooten as Chancellor
- Wooten Kimbrough, P.A. Wins 100 Club Award from Orange County Bar Association
- Orlando Injury Lawyer Council Wooten, Jr. Chosen One of Florida’s Legal Elite
- Council Wooten is a Super Lawyer!
- Mike Damaso Coaches Barry University Students in Mock Trial Competition
- Wooten Kimbrough, P.A. Named Law Firm of the Year for 2006 by Hispanic Bar Association of Central Florida
- Wooten Kimbrough, P.A. Named Tier 1 Law Firm in Best Law Firms List