Meet Orlando Personal Injury Attorney Orman L. Kimbrough, Jr.
Mr. Kimbrough received his B.A. degree from Vanderbilt University and his J.D. degree from the University of Mississippi. He is Board Certified by The Florida Bar in Civil Trial and his personal injury law practice is primarily in the area of general liability. He has been a member of Wooten Kimbrough, P.A. since 1978.
In 1978, Mr. Kimbrough was admitted to the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, Northern District of Mississippi and the bar in Mississippi and Florida.
Mr. Kimbrough is a member of the following organizations:
- Orange County New Lawyers Committee, 1979–1980
- Orange County Citizens Dispute Committee, 1980–1981
- Orange County Legislative Committee, 1981–1982
- American Bar Association Membership Committee, Tort and Insurance Practice Law Section, Litigation Section
- Florida Bar Association
- Board of Governors, 1985–1987
- Executive Committee, 1986–1987
- Access to the Legal System, 1985–1987
- Disciplinary Review Committee, 1985–1986
- Annual Meeting Committee, Chairman, 1991–1992
- Lawyer Referral Committee, 1982–1985, Chairman 1984–1985
- Young Lawyers Division, President, 1986–1987, Board of Governors, 1983–1987
- Professional Placement Committee, 1983–1985
- Long Range Planning Committee, Member, 1985–1986
- Law Students Assistance Committee, 1987–1990
- Florida Justice Association
- The American Association of Justice
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- President, 2003
- Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education, Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer
- Central Florida YMCA serving on Finance and Development committees, Board of Directors
- All Saints Episcopal Church committees
To learn more about your rights following a serious accident, injury or illness, contact our law office by calling (800)235-7060 or by submitting a confidential contact form on the side of the page. We offer free consultations so you can learn about your options at no obligation.