Choosing the Right Orlando Injury Lawyer
The Best Legal Credentials to Look For
Choosing to pursue a lawsuit can often be a difficult decision, and the selection of a personal injury law firm to represent you should not be a casual choice, either. You should only file litigation after careful consideration and after consulting with a lawyer who can help determine if a lawsuit is in your best interest.
Wooten Kimbrough, P.A. combines all of these qualifications with a long history of successful representation. We also offer you the highest degree of integrity, outstanding credentials and some of the finest trial lawyers in Orlando and central Florida.
What Does Board Certified Attorney Mean?
Certification in a particular area of specialty by the Florida Bar is the ultimate stamp of competency, qualification and professionalism. Board Certification is awarded only after:
- Extensive proven trial experience
- A minimum of five years of active practice
- Recommendations from trial judges and fellow lawyers
- Successful completion of an examination
- Demonstration of a high degree of professionalism
At Wooten Kimbrough, P.A., we are proud that each Orlando injury lawyer is Board Certified in the area of Civil Trial Practice. By carefully preparing every case with the strength needed to hold up in trial, we have successfully obtained millions of dollars in recoveries that our clients deserved.
American Board of Trial Advocates Membership
Three members of Wooten Kimbrough, P.A. have been awarded membership in the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), which recognizes some of the most qualified personal injury lawyers in the country. We are honored to have three members of our firm inducted into the Central Florida Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates, as well as having Orman L. Kimbrough, Jr. serve as its President and Council Wooten serve as a National Representative.
Leadership Positions in Legal Organizations
Members of a law firm should demonstrate their commitment to improving the legal profession and the justice system by serving in multiple capacities of bar leadership. Our attorneys, for example, serve in many organizations, such as:
- Council Wooten has served as Chairman of the Trial Lawyers Section of The Florida Bar.
- Orman L. Kimbrough, Jr. has served as President of the Young Lawyers Section and the President of the American Board of Trial Advocates.
- Three of our partners have served on or chaired local Grievance Committees.
- Fellow personal injury lawyers have repeatedly recognized Wooten Kimbrough, P.A.’s leadership roles by electing our attorneys to these prestigious positions.
Attorneys are AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Martindale-Hubbell established the Law Directory over a century ago as a way for purchasers of legal services to evaluate potential candidates. Law firms are reviewed confidentially by their peers, and then Martindale-Hubbell gives the firm a peer-review rating.
There are two factors in the rating:
- The lawyer must first receive a V, which means “very high ethical rating,” before he or she can be rated on their ability.
- The next letter ranks the lawyer’s legal ability with the A, a rating meaning very high to preeminent.
According to Martindale-Hubbell, the “AV rating is a significant accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.” All of the attorneys at Wooten Kimbrough, P.A. are AV rated.
Free Attorney Advice from Experienced Lawyers
Once you find an attorney you believe has the right qualifications to handle your claim, your next step should be to schedule a free consultation with him or her to discuss your situation. Approach this consultation as you would a job interview by asking questions specific to your situation and bringing any documents you feel would help the attorney provide you with the best answers. If you feel comfortable during the interview and receive meaningful feedback, you are in a great place to make a competent decision about whether or not this attorney is the correct one to represent you.
Call Our Orlando Injury Lawyers Now
We offer free consultations so you can meet with us, explore your options and make an informed decision about what to do without any pressure or obligation. Call (800) 235-7060 or submit an online contact form to learn how you can put our more than 100 years of combined experience to work for you.